The SWOT analysis provides us with an opportunity to examine the internal strengths and weaknesses 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc must address. It also allows us to examine the opportunities presented to 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Incas well as potential threats.
5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc has a valuable inventory of strengths that will help it succeed. These strengths include: a knowledgeable and friendly staff and a clear vision of the market need. Strengths are valuable, but it is also important to realize the weaknesses 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc must address. These weaknesses include: a dependence on quickly changing market, and the cost factor associated with keeping pace with changing prices in advertising.
5280 Karate Academy Foundation’s strengths will help it capitalize on emerging opportunities. These opportunities include, but are not limited to, a growing population of new families moving into the area. Threats; that 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc should be aware of the rapidly cost of living, and the emerging of local competition in the community.
5280 Karate Academy Foundation Includes a valuable inventory of strengths that will help it succeeds. These strengths include: a knowledgeable and friendly staff and a clear vision of the market need. Knowledgeable and friendly staff:
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff. We’ve gone to great lengths at 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc to find people with a passion for teaching and sharing their martial arts experiences. Our staff is both knowledgeable and eager to please.
- State-of-the art equipment. Part of the 5280 Karate Academy Foundation’s experience includes access to state-of-the-art equipment. Our customers enjoy working with our up scale equipment.
- Up-scale ambiance. When you walk into 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, you’ll feel the warmth from our instructors and parents. A beautiful floor and our front desk is to die for.
- Clear vision of the market need. 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc knows what it takes to build an upscale martial arts school. We know the customers, we know the martial arts, and we know how to build the service that will bring the two together.
- Taekwondo Instructors and Schools Confederation have been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest martial arts organizations, if not the largest, in the United States.
- 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc Martial Arts School location is located in a major shopping center with easy access and ample lighted parking.
- Master Robert Lewis (7th degree black belt) is very knowledgeable and is nationally recognized as one of the leading instructors.
- Master Robert Lewis is an experienced Instructor with over 12 years as a certified Instructor. He has a strong desire and patience to teach the youth of today.
- Master Robert Lewis has been recognized by leading instructors as one of the organization’s leading marketing specialists in recruitment.
- Master Robert Lewis has been recognized by the teachers in Lakewood, Co, for his participation in “Show and Tell”, and After School activities at the Elementary Schools and is continuously being sought after to return to the classrooms for further presentations. This results in the largest recruitment of students and has proven to be a highly effective marketing plan.
- Competitive pricing and hours of operation.
- Solid untapped database from which to market.
- Lead Instructor for over 350 active students.
Strengths are valuable, but it is also important to realize the weaknesses 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc must address. These weaknesses include: a dependence on quickly changing market, and the cost factor associated with keeping pace with changing prices in advertising.
- A dependence on quickly changing martial industry. 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc is a place for people to experience the true meaning of the martial arts. The martial arts and techniques are changing rapidly. Products and services lifecycles are measured in weeks, not months. 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc needs to keep up with the martial arts business because a lot of the 5280 Karate Academy Foundation’s experience is to be on the leading edge of the martial arts industry.
- Cost factor associated with keeping state-of-the-art equipment. Keeping up with the martial industry and training is an expensive undertaking. 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Inc needs to balance the industry needs with the other needs of the business. One aspect of the business can’t be sacrificed for the other.
- New School.
- Lack of new Head-Instructors during the re-growth months.
- Student attrition.
- Website at this time is under construction.
- process of moving to a newer and better Contract Management Program
- Growing market with a significant percentage of our target market still not knowing we exist.
- Strategic alliances offering sources for referrals and joint marketing activities to extend our reach programs.
- Promising activity from high levels of new home construction, and new businesses in the area.
- Changes in design trends can initiate home updating, and therefore, generate sales.
- Increasing sales opportunities beyond our “30-mile” target area including several smaller communities that have produced a faithful following of customers.
- Internet potential for selling products to other markets by using Constance Contact and other media programs, such as, Market me Suite.
- Emerging local competitors. Currently, 5280 Karate Academy Foundation, Incis enjoying a first-mover advantage in the local martial arts non-for-profit market. However, additional competitors are on the horizon, and we need to be prepared for their entry into the market. Many of our programs will be designed to build customer loyalty, and it is our hope that our quality service and up-scale ambiance won’t be easily duplicated. there are several martial arts schools in the area who have blocked us from doing school programs, however, with this new design approach of non-for-profit school we can rule the market and offer better service to our students and the community.